This post contains affiliate links.
Making this bridal jeopardy game was by far my favorite part of hosting my best friend’s bridal shower. Through brainstorming bridal shower jeopardy questions, it allowed me to get to know her even better than I already do. It was fun to create something so beautiful and was a super fun game. It was perfect for the small bridal shower we were organizing.
DIYing the Bridal Jeopardy Board
The bridal jeopardy board was super easy to put together. All it requires is one trip to Walmart or your craft store of choice and about an hour of your time at home!
If you want to save even more time, you can purchase my bridal shower jeopardy board DIY kit from Etsy here:
This kit includes:
- that light and dark pink board title. Ya know, the one that reads “bridal jeopardy”
- the category titles and their floral backgrounds
- all 25 envelopes marked with the 100s – 500s
To finish it off from there, all you need is a little duck tape and washi tape floral stickers! I’ll link both of the products I used for those here:
- Washi Tape Stickers (These aren’t the exact stickers I used, but ones that are very cute and would go well with the duck taped linked below. For the exact products I used, refer to the next picture.)
- Duck Tape (This isn’t the exact duck tape I used, which I can no longer find on Amazon. But this is a link to one that will work well with the other colors and, honestly, I think it’s cuter than what I used. ((I’m obsessed with anenomes at the moment.)))
With these products listed above, you should have everything you need to make the cutest darn bridal shower board of all time!
Bridal Shower Jeopardy Questions and Categories
I think it’s super cute to tailor your questions toward the bride-to-be! That’s why all of the questions on this board except five were specifically about her life and her fiance’s life.
The categories we included were:
- The Bride
- The Groom
- The Couple
- The Dog
- Famous Couples
Some other category ideas that I think are super fun ideas are:
- The Bride and/or Groom’s Childhood
- Inlaw Questions
- His/Her Favorite Things
- Wedding Word Jumble
- Famous Wedding Songs
There’s nothing I love more than a good, old-fashioned celebration of love. So if you’re planning your friend/daughter/sister’s bridal shower, remember: this is (hopefully) the only bridal shower they will be getting, so try to make it soups special!
If you’re looking for any more tips on throwing the best bridal shower in the whole darn world, click here.
And if you’re looking for the link to those adorable bridal shower board components that you can purchase on Etsy, I’ll link them again here:
Thank you so much for stoppin’ on by! I love that you are trying to make a special gathering for someone special to you. Never stop caring so much!