Easter Table Scapes. I absolutely love Pinterest. But, if I’m being honest: we all know it can set unrealistic goals and ideas in our head. You know what I’m talking about. “Dollar Store Easter Centerpiece for $10!” But when I go to the Dollar Store, I’m spending $15 and leaving with, well, nothing that’s going to make a centerpiece as beautiful as that one.
Believe me, over the course of my long-term relationship with Pinterest, I’ve been there.
That’s why when the little light bulb over my head lit up a couple months ago, a voice in my head whispered “affordable, achievable hella-fancy disposable table settings for the average not-Martha Stewart” I screamed yes.
& Then I asked you guys if you wanted it and badda-bing-badda-boom: I am releasing a line of suuuuper cute disposable table settings on my Etsy!
How it works: All you have to do is purchase exactly how many table settings you want from my Etsy store. Two weeks before Easter they are shipped right to your door. A beautiful Easter table scape is within reach. Huzzah!
Bringing you an easy holiday hosting experience is the name of my game. Oh, and I’m pretty sure people will be talking about it for months, honestly.
The Easter Table Scapes Place Setting
Have you ever been planning a dinner party/holiday party/anything really and thought “wouldn’t it be so nice if all my party decor & tablesettings just magically showed up at my door”? Because if so: hi, it me. I do that.
I originally started this blog selling themed decoration kits and wouldn’t ya know, people seem to want that for their dining table to. Enter: themed, disposable table scapes for your next shindig!
Bringing you an affordable, yet beautiful, dining experience for your next party was my ultimate goal. It took me months to source the correct materials because your girl has so many standards, but after finding these amazing pieces, I believe my work here is done.
Well, not quite. I still have to ship all my buyers the products but, you get it.
I chose these products because they are beautiful together. They feel antique and trendy at the same time (basically my end goal in every party I design). The colors are *so* spring. And, if I’m being honest, I’ll go for Watercolor art any day of the week.
How it works:
- You join the waitlist for these products to release
- In the meantime before they release, enjoy the perks of being on the waitlist
- You wait until you receive that magical little email from me saying the Etsy listing for this Easter Table Scapes has been published
- You run over to Etsy and purchase exactly however table settings you need (at least three but up to 30!) & you get a special gift for being one of the first 5 to purchase
- two weeks before Easter, you receive your little ol’ package in the mail full of your beautiful table settings, ready for Easter.
Included per table setting in my Easter Table Scapes:
- One pink plastic dinner plate
- One floral paper salad plate
- One white napkin
- One of each plastic cutlery: fork, knife, spoon
- One gold-rimmed plastic cup
Why buy this kit?
- Saves you oh-so-much time: no shopping for plastic or real dinnerware for your event, no washing dishes, etc.
- You don’t have to worry if your real dinnerware will be broken or not. This is paper and plastic so you are *good* *to* *go*
- There is no waste. Shop for as many table settings as you need. That way you don’t have random extras floating around your house until the end of time. (Hi my turkey ridden paper plates I’ve been trying to use up since friendsgiving two years ago.)
This Table Scape kit is in a pre-order mode right now, but the good news is you can join the waitlist! Join the waitlist and enjoy some fun Easter printables that are sure to liven up your party. && I throw out free advice all the time. The waitlist is basically like this huge party but you don’t have to decorate this one and the cops will never get called for being too loud.
The Table Scape Centerpiece
I truly had so much fun throwing together this centerpiece=you wouldn’t believe me if I told you how much fun I had.
My centerpiece was made up of:
- 6 decorative glass containers with 3 floral stems
- 5 candlesticks with taper candles
I’m about to blow your mind, are you ready?
The containers and candlesticks are from Goodwill.
Can I get a first Saturday of the month cheer?
Part of me is a little sad that you can’t exactly re-create this for yourself at home by purchasing this stuff on Amazon, & I thought about searching through Amazon to find similar stuff and linking it but here’s the thing:
- I firmly believe that most, if not all, Goodwills would have glass containers and candlesticks that you can purchase for a dollar or less each. (Notice these jars I’m using aren’t even vases, they are mostly pourers.)
- I love encouraging thrifting because there’s too much waste in the world already. Thrifting + buying used *anything* is so good for our environment, your wallet, and our planet. Do more of it, please.
- They are cuter to you when you’ve went through the process of thrifting. When you dig through the glassware shelves at Goodwill & come out with the 5 cutest little glass jars you’ll love them more than you could love a set you bought off Wayfair. I pinky promise my guy.
If you want the full details and some tips on how to make the *cutest* and dare I say, (easiest), centerpiece of all time, check out this blog post here where I detail my process step-by-step.
The Waitlist for Easter Table Scapes
Okay, here’s the situation:
My parents went away on a week’s vacation.
Sorry, I can’t say the word situation without singing the whole “Parents Just Don’t Understand” song in my head. I’m sure you understand.
Aaaaaaaand moving right along: the waitlist.
Well, friend, the waitlist is hoppin, not gonna lie.
It’s a good time, no alcohol required.
Once you join you are going to get notified *immediately* when the listings for my spring collection (including this Easter table scapes) go live. The first 5 people who order get a pretty substantial discount and a fun free gift as well, yipee!
But not only are you getting VIP access to my new Spring Line. You’ll also be getting free printables sent to you every week. They will help you throw the cutest darn Easter party of the millenia.
So, ya know, join the Waitlist to get served the freshest Easter content up until the day of the Holiday my sista!
Can’t wait to see you in there chica 🙂