It’s every little girl’s dream to have a magical unicorn birthday party, and as a parent, you want to make it unforgettable. But let’s be real, planning a party can be stressful, especially when it comes to decorations. Fear not, because we’ve got you covered with these unicorn birthday party decoration ideas.
Oh, and did we mention that our unicorn decorations birthday party kit is available on our Etsy shop? With everything you need to create a whimsical unicorn wonderland, your little one’s birthday will be a dream come true.
To help you get started, we’ve put together some easy DIY decoration ideas to transform your space into a magical unicorn kingdom.
One of our favorite things to do when planning any themed party is to create custom invitations that really set the tone for the party ahead. Using our Cricut machine, we can easily cut out unicorn shapes and add some magical details (like rainbow ribbon, hello!) to make the invitation extra special.
Our unicorn invitations are not only unique but also set the tone for the party, letting guests know that they’re in for a magical time. If you’re not quite sure where to start, we have pre-designed unicorn invitations available on our Etsy shop that can be personalized with your child’s name and party details. Check them out and get ready to invite your guests to a magical celebration!
When it comes to decorating a unicorn themed party, it can be overwhelming to figure out where to start. From rainbow balloons to glittery unicorn horns, there are so many fun and creative ways to bring the unicorn magic to life. Here are some of our best ideas and tips for decorating a unicorn birthday party:
- Most of these adorable decorations are available here in our Etsy shop. With our unicorn decorations birthday party kit you’ll have everything you need to create a magical experience for your little one.
- Create a magical unicorn backdrop using our kit’s unicorn banner and streamers. Drape them behind the table, or create a photo booth area for the kids to take some memorable pictures.
- We also used these adorably small disco balls for table decoration, and they added to the sparkle perfectly.
- We *highly* recommend using these standing marquee numbers for whatever age you’re celebrating, you will not regret it.
- These large gold letter balloons always add a bit of whimsy when you display them randomly around the space. And they also make for an adorable photo op with the birthday girl!
The most important part of any party is the food, and a unicorn themed party is no exception. For food we leaned into the unicorn horn and ears that are so popular, but added our own twist with multicolored rolled paper flowers. We are loving how it turned out!
What we used for food:
- White iced layer cake with decorative candy pearls as an accent, topped with our unicorn cake topper.
- Vanilla cupcakes with white whipped icing, decorated with yellow star sprinkles and our unicorn cupcake toppers.
- Popcorn in our pink striped popcorn boxes.
- Pink iridescent paper straws to drink any of the three options we had available: traditional punch, water, or tea.
For favors, we loved creating these adorable, ribbon Unicorn wands for each child who attended. The kids loved using them as fairy wands and we equally loved watching it happen. It was truly a win-win.
This idea was a total hit – my daughter is still playing with her unicorn wand weeks later and they held up super well.
With these easy DIY decoration ideas, your unicorn birthday party will be a hit. And with our unicorn decorations birthday party kit, available on our Etsy shop, you’ll have everything you need to create a magical experience for your little one.
But wait, there’s more! As a special bonus, we’re offering a 10% discount on our products for a first time purchaser. Click here to get your discount code.
So what are you waiting for? Make your little one’s unicorn dreams come true with our unicorn decorations birthday party kit.