Welcome to my little slice of the internet, known as Parties by Tanea. If you’re here, it’s probably for a great reason. I’m sure you love throwing the cutest on-theme parties, but I know we have a ton more in common. If any of these are true for you, I know we would be the best of friends:
- You watch at least a few episodes of the Bachelor every season. Guilty pleasure!
- You spend most of your free time on Pinterest. My Pinterest browser history looks like Joanna Gaines-worthy interiors and over-the-top dinner recipes that I’ll probably never make.
- You love throwing parties for people and making them feel just the most special? Same! Actually, it’s my favorite thing to do in pretty much the whole world.
Hey there, Tanea here!
Loyal dog (and human) mom, natural lighting obsessor.
Right out of college me and my husband, Casey, bought our first house in small-town Indiana.
I discovered my passion for hosting people, whether it just be my parents for dinner or all of our friends and family for a themed party. & around the same time I discovered how truly UN-passionate I was about working a traditional 9-5 job.
Our first space that we could make our own and invite loved ones into, it taught me the joys of connecting with people on a deeper level. Because connection doesn’t happen over a phone call or text message. It happens at 11:30 PM when you’re on your second glass of wine and laughing over all of the things you didn’t know you had in common.
And you know, if I get all that and a smile when they see all of the decorations I made for the party, well that’s just icing. Themed parties with the cutest decorations, most on-theme food you’ve ever seen, and a super welcoming atmosphere: they’re kind of my thing.
But it isn’t all sunshine and pretty party decor.
These parties, they take time. Quite a bit of it, actually. And wouldn’t ya know, most people are pretty busy now-a-days. That’s where I decided to come in and offer my services: party designing.
I’ve made it my personal mission to give anyone who wants one a perfectly crafted party for whatever occasion they’re celebrating. Because I know that it’s not easy to throw the perfect shindig, but with my help I know they could.
I love to see the look on that little girls’ face when she sees 15 of her closest friends jump out from behind living room furniture to surprise her on her birthday.
I love to see friends connecting after the perfect party over a few beers and some laughs.
I just love it all, honestly.
&& then another pivot
I noticed as my small Etsy shop started to bloom into a booming business on and off of Etsy, people started inquiring about how the heck I managed to make a living selling my handmade goods. The secret: hours and hours of googling, reading, and trial & error.
That’s when I decided I wanted to help other people who are passionate about their art make a living selling it. Because let’s be honest, there’s nothing better!
So now you have a few options:
- You can reach out to me if you have a celebration coming up and could use my help. Just fill out the form below!
- Click here if you want to read testimonials from people I’ve worked with.
- Click here if you want to read about parties I’ve thrown.
- Just say hi (because believe me, I love making new friends.) Drop your message below!
Thanks so much for stopping by.